#049 FAREWELL MY PRECIOUS CHILD (POEM)



The moment that you died
my heart was torn in two,
one side filled with heartache
the other died with you.

I often lie awake at night
when the world is fast asleep,
and take a walk down memory lane
with tear upon my cheeks.




Remembering you is easy,
I do it everyday,
but missing you is heartache
that never goes away.

I hold you tightly within my heart 
and there you will remain.
Until the joyous day arrives
that we will meet again.








We must accept God's will even when sometimes it is difficult to understand what happens in our world or what happens to us. He knows why he allows it to happen, we are humans and we aren't perfect but he is.

Comments

  1. To be honest, this text remind me someone who I love so much. But now he is in heaven.

    I remember my elder brother, when he died all my dreams and achievements are broken 'cause he was the reason to have this dreams. When my family and I were in the hospital. He was there, in the white bed, he smiled, then. He died.
    I hoped that it was a joke, but, not.

    The sound of the heart machine stayed in my mind all this time. It was 4 years now. And I just want that he through the door and told me: "Hey! Let's make music".

    I just want to came to the past and spend some time with him and told how I loved him.

    But this opportunity now, it's not possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am truly sorry about your loss, just keep in mind that he is with God now and there was a reason why it happened. Someday we'll be with them but till that day we have to continue living for the ones who need us but above all sturggling for ourselves.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#002 THE MAN, HIS WIFE, THE DONKEY AND THE CRITICS

#004 WHAT IS IT LIKE TO LIVE HERE?

#043 THE WOODEN BOWL